Итальянский язык

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Итальянский язык » English » Would you like to be thinner or smater?

Would you like to be thinner or smater?

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Опрос

Would you like to be thinner or smater?
thinner

50% - 1
smater

50% - 1
Голосов: 2

Can you tell me why?

Looking through Cosmopolitan I saw a note that said: "56 - the percentage of women who would like to be thinner than smarter"!!!
At first I felt indignation, something of the kind: "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE??? For centuries we (women) have been gaining the equality. Now it seems to work and we refuse using our minds and exchange them for the beauty."
Then I just thought it over: "Would I like to be thinner or smarter?" and I was surprised not to find a definite answer in myself.
A foreword: I believe to be intellegent, and I am not flattering myself. A person who speaks almost four languages and know programming cannot be stupid. Also I believe to be trim, of course, I am not a top model, but I am very cute.
So which choice should I make?
I think I would like to be both (I know that I didn't insert this option). I mean that there are different situations when your choice changes.
For example, for my husband I would like to be thinner, as he has enough intellegence for both. For my work I would like to be smarter, as the beauty is not required. Let's discuss what's better: smater or thinner?

Вы здесь » Итальянский язык » English » Would you like to be thinner or smater?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно